(May 20) WASHINGTON, D.C. — The class roster has just been posted.
The United Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Association’s Research and Education Foundation has announced the latest class of 12 members to participate in the Produce Industry Leadership Program.
The program, underwritten by a grant from DuPont Crop Protection, is entering its ninth year and has graduated more than 90 industry leaders.
For questions or additional information on the Produce Industry Leadership Program, visit www.uffva.org or contact Victoria Kuhns, United’s vice president, education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202/303-3400 .
The 2003 Produce Industry Leadership Class is:
- Jerry Butt, Mixtec Group, Pasadena, Calif.
- Ryan Bybee, GPOD of Idaho, Shelley, Idaho
- Todd DeWaard, Superior Sales, Inc., Hudsonville, Mich.
- Melinda Goodman, TexaSweet Citrus Marketing Inc., Mission, Texas
- Phillip Herbig, Wes Pak Sales Inc., Dinuba, Calif.
- Bert Monteverde, H.M. Distributors Inc., Nogales, Ariz.
- Sara Stone Psihas, Fresh Express, Chicago
- Chris Puentes, Interfresh Inc., Fullerton, Calif.
- Tim Riley, The Giumarra Cos., Los Angeles
- Kori Tuggle, Fresh Kist Produce LLC, Salinas, Calif.
- Claudia Wenzing, Produce for Better Health Foundation, Wilmington, Del.
- Scott Whitehouse, Kroger/Wesco Foods, Fresno, Calif.